• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

kingkallis

International Coach
What a catch by Hussey!

Australia had it written it seems...good run outs...poor strokes from Kiwis and now this amazing catch!

thierry henry

International Coach
I just can't say enough how completely bonkers this batting display has been

I'm ashamed atm

Guptill is a wicket waiting to happen with his approach atm and I have no faith in Vettori's batting when the heat is on

Prove me wrong boys

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The Aussies have been spanked all season because of their inability to take wickets against the Saffies. It ain't exactly a genius conclusion to come to that picking a guy not taking wickets at the top level wouldn't be a great idea. Don't see the problem and that he's barely been mentioned as a serious Test prospect says something. And before you say it, I highly doubt it's because of his bowling against India 4 years ago.
In all of this, it's imporant to remember that Bracken is a different bowler in First Class Cricket. As an avid follower of State Cricket and as a smart bloke when it comes to cricket in general, I thought you'd understand that. I understand what you mean though. Guess we each view him in a different light. ;). I won't continue this here. :)

Siddle/Husseyyyyyyyyyyy!

kingkallis

International Coach
Someone need to stay there and provide some support to Guptill, he is playing really good cricket!

Thats the time when you miss quality players like Styris, Oram!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In all of this, it's imporant to remember that Bracken is a different bowler in First Class Cricket. As an avid follower of State Cricket and as a smart bloke when it comes to cricket in general, I thought you'd understand that. I understand what you mean though. Guess we each view him in a different light. ;). I won't continue this here. :)

Siddle/Husseyyyyyyyyyyy!
Haven't rated him since he took 7/4 against SA, tbh. :D

Aus not out out of the woods yet but NZ are in deep poo. All hopes pinned on Guptil.

What a massive choke this is, Fulton and Taylor handed their wickets on a silver plate. Maybe this would bring a smile to those affected by the terrible bushfires.