• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Exactly. The series ended 2-2 as far as I'm concerned.
Though that's not how the teams think, a series is at stake as far as they are concerned, so they are gonna leave no stone unturned to ensure they win this game.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Oh dear, Diamanti. If he gets hammered about for 10 an over, do you think we'll see the headline "Diamanti in the rough?"

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Got a mate over, watching this with me. Greig said something stupid and I said "Can't believe Healy said that, I mean, Greig." And he said "It's probably just the one guy with different voices."

:laugh: So could be.

Precambrian

Banned
The whole C9 team are just glorified dicklickers these days. Even Richie adds no value to watching the games anymore.
DWTA. Richie and Chappell are the only sane voices in the box. Richie though not as eloquent as before, understandable considering his age, still is razor sharp in his observations. Chappell is Chappell.

Hate the remaining. Absolute ****s.