• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Mills has done some real damage in this pointless game I can't even think of words to describe how I'll feel.

Evermind

International Debutant
Every time I hear Ian Healy commentate, he seems to have gotten worse - something I could've sworn wouldn't be possible when I'd heard him last. His bias is so incredibly irritating.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Australia just have no clue how to bat. It's not about backing away and slogging everything for goodness sake. Hopefully Hussey can bring some sanity now.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Even though it's 22 overs, it's still got all the pressure of a series decider as far as the NZers are concerned. It will be impressive if they can hold their cool and win it.