• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Days of Grace

International Captain
Tipping NZ to outbowl us and win tomorrow, haven't been this excited about an ODI in ages, must be said.
Just a damn shame that it will be rained off tomorrow.

Series finishes 2-2. I feel NZ have let this one slip, but at least we haven't yet lost a series under Andy Moles. Well played both teams.

Flem274*

123/5
oh yeah - theyre **** too
Can imagine your opinion on Mills, O'Brien and Elliott before they played for NZ tbh. :p

Just please assure me you're not going to be like a certain other poster that only likes bowlers that bowl 140+ and are 12 years old.:mellow:

BTW your future test XI worries me considering Ryder and Anderson aren't particularly good seamers tbh, Southee and Boult must be going to be good. :p

Australia#1

Cricket Spectator
2-2 going into the final game, I exspect Australia to win easily but it has been a close, hard fought series which always makes it interesting to watch.

Overall Australia have been poor yet again mainly because of our half wit selectors but we were still good enough to knock off a team as weak as New Zealand.

Flem274*

123/5
2-2 going into the final game, i exspect australia to win easily but it has been a close, hard fought series which always makes it interesting to watch.

Overall australia have been poor yet again mainly because of our half wit selectors but we were still good enough to knock off a team as weak as new zealand.
8-)

Number four in the ODI ranking mean anything to you? Not to mention we're missing three of our best players.

And anyone with Cameron White in their team can't say **** about other teams. Australias Tama Canning (except he bowls "spin")

jondavluc

State Regular
8-)

Number four in the ODI ranking mean anything to you? Not to mention we're missing three of our best players.

And anyone with Cameron White in their team can't say **** about other teams. Australias Tama Canning (except he bowls "spin")
:laugh:Cameron White. I agree New Zealand are a solid one day outfit I wouldn't put them down.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One random point, Guptill has been frustrating in this tour. He's played some glorious shots every time he's batted, as good as anyone on either team has played, but has only one score above 30 to show for it.

Hope he does well tomorrow.

Flem274*

123/5
One random point, Guptill has been frustrating in this tour. He's played some glorious shots every time he's batted, as good as anyone on either team has played, but has only one score above 30 to show for it.

Hope he does well tomorrow.
I'm already getting Vincent vibes, bloody NZ openers, knew it was too good to be true.:laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
2-2 going into the final game, I exspect Australia to win easily but it has been a close, hard fought series which always makes it interesting to watch.

Overall Australia have been poor yet again mainly because of our half wit selectors but we were still good enough to knock off a team as weak as New Zealand.
Yeah as has been said in here already, New Zealand aren't really that weak in one day cricket. Their batting's a bit weak but their bowling is top class and that's what we've struggled with.

Needless to say it's been a disappointing summer but New Zealand have a pretty good one day cricket team.

Australia#1

Cricket Spectator
White's batting average in First Class cricket is higher then any New Zealand players so I fail to see why you singled him out.

On paper Australia are a much better team then New Zealand, if both teams played at there best Australia would thrash New Zealand. New Zealand have not played good cricket to be 2-2 coming into the final game, it's just Australia have played poor cricket.

Flem274*

123/5
White's batting average in First Class cricket is higher then any New Zealand players so I fail to see why you singled him out.

On paper Australia are a much better team then New Zealand, if both teams played at there best Australia would thrash New Zealand. New Zealand have not played good cricket to be 2-2 coming into the final game, it's just Australia have played poor cricket.
Oh dear, someones going to get an education quickly on here.

White's batting average means jack all when he has the batting intellingence of a slog sweep addicted Taylor in a form slump.

Otherwise Sinclair and Fulton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everybody and Elliott is the greatest ODI player to ever walk the Earth.

Well actualy....

pasag

RTDAS
Oh dear, someones going to get an education quickly on here.

White's batting average means jack all when he has the batting intellingence of a slog sweep addicted Taylor in a form slump.

Otherwise Sinclair and Fulton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everybody and Elliott is the greatest ODI player to ever walk the Earth.

Well actualy....
Correct answer is:

a) This isn't four or five day cricket so the stats are irrelevant or
b) FC stats in different countries can't be compared easily or
c) Cricket isn't played on paper

but close :p

Flem274*

123/5
Correct answer is:

a) This isn't four or five day cricket so the stats are irrelevant or
b) FC stats in different countries can't be compared easily or
c) Cricket isn't played on paper

but close :p
Nah Elliott is the greatest ODI player ever to walk the Earth obv. :p

Australia#1

Cricket Spectator
I don't care who rates White and who doesn't, the fact is people have rated White on his performance in India in which he was selected for a bowler when in fact he is a batsmen.

White has been a great leader and player for Victoria over a number of years and has earnt alot of respect by many people that watch or involved in cricket, you can not judge him on his poor Indian tour.

Getting back to New Zealand, if yous say they are playing good cricket to be 2-2 yous are joking yourselves, they are no where near Australia's class even in this period of regrowth for Australia.

The fact is Australia just arn't playing good cricket.

Flem274*

123/5
I don't care who rates White and who doesn't, the fact is people have rated White on his performance in India in which he was selected for a bowler when in fact he is a batsmen.

White has been a great leader and player for Victoria over a number of years and has earnt alot of respect by many people that watch or involved in cricket, you can not judge him on his poor Indian tour.

Getting back to New Zealand, if yous say they are playing good cricket to be 2-2 yous are joking yourselves, they are no where near Australia's class even in this period of regrowth for Australia.

The fact is Australia just arn't playing good cricket.
:laugh:

And FFS, type in normal font like the rest of us, what makes you so important? Its not as though your posts in here are actualy good.

Ah, so White is from Vic? That explains a lot.