• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
This....

I have a feeling they are gonna open with Henriques and Haddin, anyways great time to be a young and talented Aussie cricketer atm, because the selectors are gonna pick you in the Australian team, whether you deserve it or not is a whole different all together.
FMD hey, how about reading.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FTR, I had read it the first time, and think it's a Joke he's even been selected for the T20 team.

social

Cop out :p

In seriousness, it's a dire selection.
It's not that bad - apparently highly talented, an all-rounder, it's only 20/20 and he is good enough to be worth a few hundred thousand bucks a year in the IPL (and we know how good they are as judges :laugh:)

inbox24

International Debutant
I read in MX today that Ponting said there won't be (m)any changes, and he likes the stability of the current team, so almost zero chance of Henriques playing.

Sylvester

State Captain
That would be talking about the ODIs, Henriques is only in the T20I squad. I don't see why they would pull him from the NSW Shield side just for experience in the Aussie side.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
From the squad minus Clarke, would choose

Hopes
Haddin
Ponting
Dussey
Voges
Mussey
Ferguson
Johnson
Bracken
Siddle
Hilfenhaus

Johnners

With 5 bowlers (including Hopes), Ponting might be able to bowl Huffenpuff out before the last 10-15, which is where he's been the worst.

inbox24

International Debutant
Hmm back niggle, I wonder if it's like a spine, disc or bone problem, will doing deadlifts and hyperextensions help?