• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Broom had no idea today. Rough diamond. Hasn't looked the batsman he could/hopefuly will be this series, has been unlucky but getting a lot of starts and not converting.
Yup, and in hindsight his innings of 20 odd in Melbourne was full of edges & lucky shots

pup11

International Coach
Despite the fact that he's beaten him, and on any other ground in Australia he's taken a wicket?
That's true, but he still bowls way too many different kinds of balls in an over, anyways has bowled a lot quicker today though and rushed batsmen into playing shots.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah, I only really see him as a finisher at this stage, although he did play a good innings in the first ODI under pressure.
I see him as a number five who has an awful amount of pressure on him because as a new man he's still expected to score well consistently because the side is injury depleted and in this instance, the top order has been crap. He needs more games and a quality unit around him so he can develop. He's not really ODI class quite yet, he has the ability but needs some time. Not everyone is Martin Guptill sadly (and even he is one I would put in the same boat as Guptill).

Flem274*

123/5
The bowlers need a blinder again. Stacked batting has failed (well stacked batting is debateable when there are two newbies and a journeyman in it).

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Question with regards to Haddin. I've always been under the impression that all that matters is that you take the ball behind the stumps.

Is it a no-ball as soon as his gloves go in front of the stumps, or is it only if he takes the ball in front of the stumps?
I have no idea, but it's an interesting question...