• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Fingers crossed we can pull through, problem is we can potentially do it rather than be reasonably confident like all the other 300 chases.

Ooooh MNS here:

Elliott>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mendis
Which team is likely to win today? SL or NZ?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
65 dead though number is probs double, whole towns gone.
Oh man, sorry to hear that:(

I almost wouldn't mind seeing Australia win so much tonight, least it will give something for people to smile about

I don't know much about Australian history, but this must be right up there as the worst day in Victoria's history, wouldn't it?

Natman20

International Debutant
The pitch looks easy to bat on, but for a team that will rely on Mills and the bowlers to pretty much be batsmen, it will be too far out of reach. Would have backed a team with McCullum (down the order) Oram and a few old guns to reach this target but its too much. It's obviously easy to pick the ball up and place it where you want, but NZ really does rely on its bowlers with this strategic line-up Fair enough about running on the pitch imo. Don't do it twice in an innings, good to see some enforcement and really all it costs is 2 runs in a huge total of 301.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
49 confirmed dead and 640 homes vanished. One of the worst days i can remember for this state.
Is there any truth to the rumour that people are restarting the fires after the firefighters go through? Heard it on CCTV and someone on BBC World News has alluded to it...

Is there any truth to the rumour that people are restarting the fires after the firefighters go through? Heard it on CCTV and someone on BBC World News has alluded to it...
Yeah, they're claiming most of the fires were arson and these ****heads should be burnt in hell. Three houses were burned just 500 metres away from my home.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Which team is likely to win today? SL or NZ?
We'll India are obviously playing silly buggers today, just checked the scorecard & notice Indian have used 9 bowlers, almost looks as if they want to chase a big score.

Just an aside, I couldn't help but notice SL are way down in the oneday ratings these days, in fact lower than England I think, so I wouldn't be chirping too much if I was you

Craig

World Traveller
Arson has been a major problem. Chop off their hands for mine :ph34r: