• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, 6 & then edge for 4 - Total carnage, could be a record score the way this is going

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What do you think is par then?
I reckon a par total batting first is about 270ish, but I think a par chase will be 250 or so as the pitch slows down. If Australia get more than 240 (which is looking extremely likely) I'd back them as favourites, particularly given New Zealand have a short and inexperienced batting lineup.

Flem274*

123/5
If Aussie don't get over 300 then their middle order a ****.

Hey Patel, bowl six good balls instead of five for once. You're getting like Jimmeh.

pup11

International Coach
Very good stuff from this from Haddin and Clarke, have played very smartly so far, gave the Kiwi bowlers respect at the start and when they were a bit more assured, they went after the bowling, great to see them finally taking the attack to the spinners, which is something none of the Aussie batsman have done this season.

Flem274*

123/5
Elliott and Patel keys here, if the can stop the rot and nab a few wickets its a different game with the rather green middle order.