• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
320 could well be on the cards. Full marks to Australia for their change in mind-set against Vettori

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Might be just the law of averages at work but I'd like to think that this good start by Australia had something to do with the fact that we've actually decided to open with 2 international quality batsmen for once

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BTW, how the **** can an Australian made show have "the greatest cast ever assembled"

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might be just the law of averages at work but I'd like to think that this good start by Australia had something to do with the fact that we've actually decided to open with 2 international quality batsmen for once
Do you still think its a patchy less-than-270 par wicket or have you chucked your TV out the window ?

Briony

International Debutant
About time someone collared Vettori, he has good variations but he's hardly bowling hand grenades. Why would he choose to send the opposition in on a hot day when the pitch will probably deteriorate and he will have to bat under lights? Unless McCullum and Taylor went wild you would expect that the modest NZ battting lineup would struggle to chase much over about 240.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good start from Elliott. I'm surprised he came on to bowl before Patel but it probably has something to do with the breeze at the back of whoever bowls from that end.