• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Julian87

State Captain
Think I said this before, but McGain MUST be playing in this series.

a) We need an ODI spinner anyways
b) Some international cricket infront of large crowds and spending time with the team can only be a good thing.
Could not agree more.

Julian87

State Captain
Clarke has always seemed to me to be a classical example of someone that has spent so long in the insulated environment that comes with being a sports star that he really has no clue about the outside world

Comments like these just reinforce that opinion plus further (if possible) endorse the opinion that he's surrounded by idiots who dont know right from wrong or, if they do, are too scared to speak lest it put an end to the gravy train they are on
I didn't know Dr Phil was a cricket fan.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Blatant bad journalism, if you ask me. Did any one actually hear the interview? I'm pretty sure (could be wrong) he was asked whether they had thought about losing the series, and he called that unthinkable. Fair comment for mine.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I love it when NZ gets to play on the MCG.
It's like "Guys, you get to play on an adult-size ground this week".

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah. We don't get to play there very often, so I'm really going to enjoy seeing them out there today.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why would you want to get a quote from somebody else tattooed onto your body? Seems crazy to me, especially if it's in a foreign language.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Why would you want to get a quote from somebody else tattooed onto your body? Seems crazy to me, especially if it's in a foreign language.
Haha yeah quote yourself. Zac mate you should get a tattoo on your wrist:

Crankin'