• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Athlai

Not Terrible
One positive for Australia would be the bowling performance of MJ, the state of the match helped him with the figures, however hopefully he regains some confidence. He chipped in well with the bat too, gave us a chance.

We needed to get more from Vettori's bowling, spin a real Achilles heal ATM.
Thing about Vettori is you go after him he takes wickets.

Athlai

Not Terrible
That's true. You did handle Patel better than I was expecting though, was quite impressed by the sixes hit off his bowling.
Flighted deliveries that were looking for the mis-hit but the Aussies were up to the task TBH.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Patel bowled pretty bloody rubbish today. Was too leg-sideish and couldnt seem to hit a good length consistently.
Wouldn't say rubbish but average would be a fair assessment. Was Perth though, and a batsman's track, could've went much much worse.

HMas

U19 12th Man
congrats to NZ fans....:)

who will be dropped for Ryder and any news on Oram fitness for India tour.

GGG

State Captain
congrats to NZ fans....:)

who will be dropped for Ryder and any news on Oram fitness for India tour.
Since they didn't give Elliott a bowl I would say him, although I hope it is Patel. At the end of the game Mills said they are hoping to get Oram back in this series.

Polo23

International Debutant
They should drop Elliott for Cumming and bring in Ryder for Patel. We desperately need the extra batting and Ryder, Taylor and Cumming can make up 10 overs surely.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mmmm no I'm definitely giving Haddin that one. Should have been not-out but it looks and i presume feels like it's taken a deflection off the top of the bail.

Precambrian

Banned
Thank you very much for that clip mate.

I'd say I have to be dumb and blind if to argue that Haddin did not know he dislodged the bails. And the way he quickly pulled his hands back, and ran in celebration is a mockery of the spirit of the game. Too close to cheating.
Slightly OT. But this one should take the cake when it comes to cheating.

Disclaimer : I am not sure a formal appeal followed this incident. If it did, then Healy is the worst worst worst cheat of them all.

Controversies and Issues - Ian Healy Cheating - CricketCrowd – Rich Cricket Content