• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

pup11

International Coach
Hmm, I dunno. I think I'd play a spinner. If Hauritz is good enough to play tests, he's definitely good enough to play ODIs.
The weird thing is Hauritz gets to play in the test team when he wasn't even playing for the NSW first XI in SS...

But he gets ignored for the ODI's, where actually he should have been picked on the merit of his OD bowling performances in the last two ranger cup seasons.

That though should be hardly surprising, because now when Hogg is gone everyone seems to realise how good an ODI spinner he was, but even he missed out on a lot of games, due to this constant habit of the Aussie team management of ignoring spinners, in limited overs cricket.

Pieface

Cricket Spectator
Going to both the ODI's this weekend.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Aus stumble today TBH. The pressure is all on them to perform with Steyn and Ntini rested.

NZ match will be interesting but I think Aus will get up there for sure.

thierry henry

International Coach
I hate games in Perth. Have a whole day home on my own and the cricket doesn't start until exactly the time that my missus comes home from work and complains about it being on.

Howsie

International Captain
Can't wait to see how Wayne Parnell goes today, him and Tim Southee were the two best Under 19 bowlers at the World Cup last year. I would like to see if he has more pace, and how much more he has improved.

thierry henry

International Coach
Can't wait to see how Wayne Parnell goes today, him and Tim Southee were the two best Under 19 bowlers at the World Cup last year. I would like to see if he has more pace, and how much more he has improved.
He certainly has more pace than Southee. 140s, up to high 140s at times. Didn't you see him in the 20/20?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I have to agree, Perth games are the worst. It doesn't start until 12.30pm Beijing time and once the game is finished, the gym is closed and only bars and **** places to eat are still open.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hate games in Perth. Have a whole day home on my own and the cricket doesn't start until exactly the time that my missus comes home from work and complains about it being on.
Man the **** up and tell her to go do something else for a few hours.

thierry henry

International Coach
Man the **** up and tell her to go do something else for a few hours.
No chance....I'm not coming from a position of power, she's the main breadwinner atm while I have 3 full weekdays each week to sit at home talking and watching cricket all day. She sees me as a bludger as is.

thierry henry

International Coach
jeez that's a short straight boundary, almost of NZ proportions. Cameron White ambling back from inside the circle was only 2 metres away from the boundary when he dropped that. If he'd been running like Duminy was for his catch he could catch one that was over the fence.

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Nice to see Hilfenhaus get a wicket.. I think he's agot a lot of potential at the top level just needs to work on getting some lift