• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Ernest

U19 12th Man
We know you'd have him on from both ends for all 50 overs but Ponting can only use him for 10 total. Complain if he doesn't get his 10. :laugh:
There is a reason why he doesn't play test cricket. He doesn't have enough pace so doesn't get any real penetration.. relies on the batsman making a mistake to get wickets..

Australia in real trouble if Johnson doesn't fire. This bowling attack has as much teeth as an 80 year old smoker

Ernest

U19 12th Man
It's too late for me :(
It's never too late mate. I have two kids and have been married for 5 years and I'm still training her how to be a good obedient wife.

If she needs you enough she'll put up with it. Start standing up for yourself.

(and if worse comes to worse start holding back on the s*x)