• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

Precambrian

Banned
What a joke.
Stuff like that happens in every tour thread, if you dont like it, then stay away.
Reporting as spam? Thats just lame.
I think it would be a shame if people stopped making short, excited posts during matches for fear of them being reported as spam.

I'll certainly stop reading and contributing to tour threads if they end up being only made up of long-winded posts.
No spamming - Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.
:sleep:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-web-forum-announcements/6154-cricket-web-forum-rules.html

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Deadset Precam, get off your high horse. It's happening a lot in a number of threads and it's annoying everyone. Grow up a bit.

Natman20

International Debutant
No spamming - Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-web-forum-announcements/6154-cricket-web-forum-rules.html
Screw that. Heres a waste of a post

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Alright then, I'd better stop posting during matches.

I'll come back and put all my thoughts for the second innings in one post once it's over.

(actually I'm just going for a swim, but I wanted to make it sound all dramatic)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey, that's spam. We can see what's happened by looking at the scorecard.
Hey, that's spam. You shouldn't need to tell him that we can see what's happened by looking at the scorecard. Or something.

Get over it Precam

_Ed_

Hey, that's spam. You shouldn't need to tell him that we can see what's happened by looking at the scorecard.
Point taken.

Oh dear, this post adds nothing to the conversation either.

Anyway, time for that swim I said I was going to go have. Hope this will have all blown over by the time I get back.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Point taken.

Oh dear, this post adds nothing to the conversation either.

Anyway, time for that swim I said I was going to go have. Hope this will have all blown over by the time I get back.
Give him 7!!!

Precambrian

Banned
Never stopped me before. You're just being stupid in here, they were hardly spamming and honestly, even if they were there's only one person out of 10k+ members who is complaining, so catch ya later.
No I am not. I was merely pointing out the jarring effect of seeing posters dumbing out runs scored by a batsman repeatedly. It adds nothing to the discussion imho, and hey, no need to get personal over it.

thierry henry

International Coach
Wow, only just realised that Behrendorff is only 18 and has never played FC or List A cricket, that was an impressive spell by him

Burgey

Hey, that's spam. We can see what's happened by looking at the scorecard.
****, imagine Edgbaston 05.

Stumps day 4 7000 posts on the day's play, all long ewnough to be an OpEd piece in a daily paper coz no one's been allowed to say anything all day.

Start day 5 silence. No one game to comment, it's spamming you see. Runs to win climbs down to 3 - still no comment, not allowed coz it's spamming you see, adds nothing which can't be seen/ said by watching the scoreboard or the TV;

Kaspa gets the glove Still nothing - not allowed as it's spam.

Bowden puts the finger up (incorrectly as we all know) 10,000 posts in 15 seconds. Bandwidth can't cope, CW implodes (preferably on PreCam's head).

Athlai

Not Terrible

Come on mate your better than that. A ton is a special thing to New Zealanders, particularly in a one day match in Australia.