• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
I'm more saying our bowlers our better than your bowlers aren't going to do well against our batsman. Our bowlers did better in both Australia and England and are very well suited to these conditions.

I actually watched every minute of India in England and India in Australia and I believe Zaheer was excellent in England and then Sreesanth was probably better than RP. Though RP was solid throughout he did get a bit lucky at times.

In Australia Ishant was immensely unlucky a lot of the time, unluckiest bowler I had seen there since Malinga.Then Pathan was probably the next most dangerous looking throughout.

The Indian attack needs a few more years to really find its feet IMO. By no means a poor attack and certainly up there but they aren't as good as SA or Australia yet. And at home NZ (and a full strength England) are better too.
indian attack is by far the best allround attack in the world.southafrica do not have
match winning spinners and australia do not have a bowling attack as of now
and newzealand attack is as good as zimbabwe

Athlai

Not Terrible
i have watched every new zealand match and i know how weak their batting is
and how poor their bowling is they struggled against bangladesh
got hammered against a not so deadly australia.and drawn a series against a
weak westindies at home.fact is after bond newzealnd do not have a attack capable of taking 20 wickets unless they are playing on green tracks and batsman they cannot
play anything above 140km except ross taylor who has potential to be worlds best batsman oneday.
That is quite untrue, Jesse Ryder looks perfectly at ease against the fastest of bowling. The only problem is he's a lazy bugger who gets out to silly shots.

I'm also pretty skeptic that you've watched every New Zealand match. The West Indies were outplayed in both matches by NZ, saved by the rain once and the flatness of the track in the other. We pushed Australia to a greater extent than expected winning several sessions (though neither match). And Bangladesh at home are beginning to get pretty hard, though we beat them anyway.

Our openers are nothing to write home about, true. However our middle order of Flynn, Taylor and Ryder looks quite good.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What is the height of RP Singh btw?

(Going to ignore the rest of your post)
Didn't think he was much taller than Southee. Not that height is necessarily an advantage for a swing bowler, it tends to make it difficult to get lbws. The best swing bowler in the world is 5ft10 and the best ever was 5ft9.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
i have watched every new zealand match and i know how weak their batting is
and how poor their bowling is they struggled against bangladesh
got hammered against a not so deadly australia.and drawn a series against a
weak westindies at home.fact is after bond newzealnd do not have a attack capable of taking 20 wickets unless they are playing on green tracks and batsman they cannot
play anything above 140km except ross taylor who has potential to be worlds best batsman oneday.
Haha, once you say that everyone knows its the opposite.
All you show is that you have knowledge of the results, and the results alone.

indian attack is by far the best allround attack in the world.southafrica do not have
And now you have cleared it up for the remaining 1% of people who didn't realise you had an extreme Indian bias.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Didn't think he was much taller than Southee. Not that height is necessarily an advantage for a swing bowler, it tends to make it difficult to get lbws. The best swing bowler in the world is 5ft10 and the best ever was 5ft9.
Yeah agreed, too much height can hinder a swing bowler IMO.

Just wondered how much he knew about Southee.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Just wondered how much he knew about Southee.
1. New Zealander
2. Played a couple of games
3. Male
4. Not as tall as RP, even though I have never seen him play.
5. Has 2 arms.
6. Isn't as good as everyone says, even though I have only seen scorecards on cricinfo.
7. New Zealander, which means he is crap.

Athlai

Not Terrible
1. New Zealander
3. Male
5. Has 2 arms.
6. Isn't as good as everyone says, even though I have only seen scorecards on cricinfo.
:laugh:

You forgot 8. Isn't Indian therefore clearly ****house.

biased indian

International Coach
still think if every one is fit ours will be more balanced attack than the kiwis ..but the whole test series will depend on how our batsmen will turn up to bat ..

Evermind

International Debutant
Obvious + unfunny troll = major fail.

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
That is quite untrue, Jesse Ryder looks perfectly at ease against the fastest of bowling. The only problem is he's a lazy bugger who gets out to silly shots.

I'm also pretty skeptic that you've watched every New Zealand match. The West Indies were outplayed in both matches by NZ, saved by the rain once and the flatness of the track in the other. We pushed Australia to a greater extent than expected winning several sessions (though neither match). And Bangladesh at home are beginning to get pretty hard, though we beat them anyway.

Our openers are nothing to write home about, true. However our middle order of Flynn, Taylor and Ryder looks quite good.
against australia in the first the pitch was a little helpful so it seems like the match was close
but in truth there was no hope for newzealand in first test as thier batting cannot
follow up the good work done by their bowling and at adelaide they were up to a good start
on aflat track but collapsed ,this performance against a atbest good side is worse
tha n past drubings.if bangladesh are hard at home that says much about nz cricket.

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
the guy was saying southee was more naturally talented than rp singh it was nothing to do with swing bowling.

Athlai

Not Terrible
against australia in the first the pitch was a little helpful so it seems like the match was close
but in truth there was no hope for newzealand in first test as thier batting cannot
follow up the good work done by their bowling and at adelaide they were up to a good start
on aflat track but collapsed ,this performance against a atbest good side is worse
tha n past drubings.if bangladesh are hard at home that says much about nz cricket.
You sir are a ****ing dickhead and I hope the devil devours your testicles due to your ****tness and general ****iness. **** off back to planetcricket you wankheaded gibbering piece of turd.

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
1. New Zealander
3. Male
5. Has 2 arms.
4-i have seen him play in u-19,.england tour,australia tour,westindies versus newzealand

6-isn't as good as some kiwi says

7-funny