• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia to get owned today. And I mean smashed,

EDIT: And Darsh goes. Nice.
SA have 2 wickets and have generally bowled rubbish - hate to see what happens if they actually bowl well

At least Hussey will get the chance for a long innings

Craig

World Traveller
So if Albie Morkel wasn't such a good hitter, he would not justify a spot in the South African ODI team because IMO he is not up to as a bowler. Goes for why too many runs per over. Whilst not everybody is as accurate as Nathan Bracken, but 5.18 runs per over is too high.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So if Albie Morkel wasn't such a good hitter, he would not justify a spot in the South African ODI team because IMO he is not up to as a bowler. Goes for why too many runs per over. Whilst not everybody is as accurate as Nathan Bracken, but 5.18 runs per over is too high.
Shows the weakness of the 2 attacks when both he and Hopes are front-line bowlers - having said that he'll probably get 5 today and should've had Ponting there

pasag

RTDAS
Been close to two years since Hussey has tonned up in an ODI. Has a good chance today coming in so early, though not looking great.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Was Pollock that renowned for his death bowling?

Off the top of my head, can't recall him bowling there in the last WC. From memory, Smith looked for Pollock to get his 10 out of the way as soon as.
Can't remember any specific instances, clearly right now myself TBH. But i'm sure he has many times post WC 2003 when his pace hadn't dropped off.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SA don't appeal properly when its out. Done it so many times this series. Ponting's LBWs in game 2.