• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Will be very interested to see how Australia bowl this evening. Taping the match, can't wait. :)

EDIT: Post can also be read as BRACKENNNNNNN

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
I actually agree with all of that. My point was that saying that McDonald isn't one of the best six batsmen in Australia without expanding on that statement would be like saying that Boucher isn't one of the best seven batsmen in South Africa - no-one's under the illusion that he is.
Ok. No doubt McDonald looked a decent cricketer, but he is up to scratch to fit into the Australian team as an all-rounder. Should not be near the test team again.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rubbish from Ntini, so predictable. Doesn't he know you have to mix it up in 20/20s, slowers balls, yorkers etc etc. :ph34r: If you keep bowling length balls, you'll get murdered

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ok. No doubt McDonald looked a decent cricketer, but he is up to scratch to fit into the Australian team as an all-rounder. Should not be near the test team again.
Whilst I dont think that he's the answer, I also think he'd have every right to be disappointed if he wasnt selected to tour SA - the conditions may suit his bowling, he was ok in Sydney, was part of a winning team and one match is hardly enough to determine whether he's good enough

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How long before people call for his inclusion in at least the ODI team?

Never mind the fact that he hasnt even played fc cricket yet :ph34r: