• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

oldmancraigy

U19 12th Man
Few things- two matches isn't a series in my book.

You can take that up with the ICC :cool:

But while they say it's a series, it's a series!

(It's like me saying '3 tests isn't a series in my book - only 5 counts - doesn't matter what I think, it's what the rules dictate!)

Agreed that he could improve with an inswinger (perhaps he will? I doubt it) No reason to believe he won't be highly succesful anyway!!

TazzX

U19 12th Man
Has anyone mentioned yet that McDonald takes over the reigns as crickets ugly duckling from Styris? Poor bastard ... the ugly stick was really mean to him!

Johnson getting another wicket with a horrible ball :| COME ON KALLIS what were you thinking!

:ph34r:

inbox24

International Debutant
Ronald Weasley is a wizard with the ball. If Australia take more than 10 wickets this test, South Africa should be ashamed.

thierry henry

International Coach
But Dougy has a new russian wig.
Is it actually a wig? What's the go with that? It's terrible. He looks like a middle-aged man with Downs Syndrome as it is, now it looks like some awful person has put a ridiculous wig on him as a cruel joke.

inbox24

International Debutant
Man, Weasley looks like nothing more than a medium pace trundler with no swing and no pace. Reminds me of James Hopes. This is dire why didn't we go with Hilfenhaus, would've made about the same number of runs.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it actually a wig? What's the go with that? It's terrible. He looks like a middle-aged man with Downs Syndrome as it is, now it looks like some awful person has put a ridiculous wig on him as a cruel joke.
Yeah, it really is a wig. I agree it looks atrocious though.