• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

oldmancraigy

U19 12th Man
Not a huge fan, couple of personal reasons, and I just always thought he was a bit overrated. I've come around a bit in the last season or so but he's still not a favourite of mine. He deserves a shot though.
He's got eight 8 five wicket hauls in the last 25 months...

That's more than Hilfenhaus, Siddle and Hauritz combined over that period of time.

OR

It's as many as Siddle, Hauritz and McDonald have in their careers.

No doubt Bollinger had a slow start to his first class career - but the last 2.5 years he has been the best bowler on the domestic scene at picking up wickets. If anything the guy has been under-rated over the last 24 months!

5 five wicket hauls at the SCG in the last 13 months - bring on another couple against the Saffies please Doug!!!

howardj

International Coach
That they're batting MacDonald at number seven kind of says it all.

Bits and pieces.

That said, I hope he does well.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Imagine the Aussies were rather looking forwards to the Sydney test in Jan 07. Chance of a 5-0 sweep and the grand farewell to Warne, McGrath & Langer

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Definately the most exciting in my cricketening lifetime. The IND-AUS 04 one was close though.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Haha...........people mucking around near the sidescreen not exclusive to the subcontinent anymore.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man, is that the 3rd toss Ponting's won in a row? If so, it will be even more amazing if SA do get up 3-0