• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
sorry abt making this post in the wrong thread but I don't really post outside of CC and I would like to know about what happened reg. Richard.. If any of the mods could link me to the relevant thread(s), I would really appreciate it.
Pasag has already declined to go into details, so I'd say you'll just have to be curious...

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I hope I will be eating this post and some other in CW by this time tomorrow,
No, you'll be eating your post because of this baffling comment:

The whole thing was destined to end ****ed up the moment they decided to drop the best ever bowler against South Africa in recent times, namely Stuart Clark.

susudear

Banned
No

No, you'll be eating your post because of this baffling comment:
No. That is fact. Somehow I have a feeling Saffies will display the mother of all chokes tomorrow and Aussies level it 1-1. Even in that case, Clark's omission is hardly understandable.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
No. That is fact. Somehow I have a feeling Saffies will display the mother of all chokes tomorrow and Aussies level it 1-1. Even in that case, Clark's omission is hardly understandable.
not so much difficult to comprehend once you understand that he is injured... :)

susudear

Banned
Hahahah

A comment from Cricinfo

Posted by: vijay bhatt at December 29, 2008 9:03 AM

Ponting is best captain in world also best bastman of the world now problem is hayden and hussy and lees form what about shown tait and nathan brekan and give chance to lefthand bowler and I think shown marsh and shane wations is good player and also higest wicket in domestic level some two batsman leftarm bowler also give them chance within one or two series australiya back to form.

:laugh:

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
Apparently that's because he has claimed a few grassed catches in his time and he's good friend with Symonds, and he looks like a tool and has Lara Bingle as his fiancé, i think these are the few reasons why the CW has this much Clarke hate in the air.
Pretty much. I cant stand the little dweeb.