• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Bees

U19 12th Man
Early call halfway through Day 3, but methinks this game might be heading for a draw. Australia will not feel comfortable without a sizeable lead, and with quality all the way down you know that they'll get there.

Duminy unsure about Clarke.

inbox24

International Debutant
Australia, the new old South Africa. (chokers :cool: )
Nah we're just chat to be honest, no two ways about it.

Someone needs to put a rocket up the selectors backside and the backside of Ricky because his defensive crap bowling plans are running the team into the ground.

Jakester1288

International Regular
We really could have used Watto's bowling today, if only the selectors had given him a game instead of that hack Symonds. Now we are forced into bowling Clarke and stuff where we would rather a proper pace bowler (Lee or Watson).

Why do we continue to ignore Katich as a bowler? He is the sort of bowler who comes on and either goes to the boundary, or gets wickets. He is more than handy, and a much better option than Hussey.

C'mon boys, lets get Steyn and Ntini quick, keep a lead, post over 400 and bowl them out. I know we were thinking the same thing at Perth, but SA batted freakishly well. I doubt they can do it twice, and pretty much every Australian batsmen is capable of making a 100 or 50 (maybe not Hauritz, but I've never seen him bat).

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
Lol give em a break. Australia is doing fine, this stuff happens sometimes Australia to hit back in the second innings but i think SaF should maybe be able to get a win here. i dont think Australia can win this with such a depeleted bowling stock. Whrs katich? and now they are giving Easy singles to steyn its a mental thing and Australia shud be able to pick it up again.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
We really could have used Watto's bowling today, if only the selectors had given him a game instead of that hack Symonds. Now we are forced into bowling Clarke and stuff where we would rather a proper pace bowler (Lee or Watson).

Why do we continue to ignore Katich as a bowler? He is the sort of bowler who comes on and either goes to the boundary, or gets wickets. He is more than handy, and a much better option than Hussey.

C'mon boys, lets get Steyn and Ntini quick, keep a lead, post over 400 and bowl them out. I know we were thinking the same thing at Perth, but SA batted freakishly well. I doubt they can do it twice, and pretty much every Australian batsmen is capable of making a 100 or 50 (maybe not Hauritz, but I've never seen him bat).
Selectors ??? You mean ponting ???

IndGunner

First Class Debutant

Watson has a injury as well a hamstring twinge or something. so they picked symo.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Since returning from India Hussey has averaged 19. Can't remember him ever having such a bad run.
Hayden has averaged 9.33

Meanwhile Katich and Clarke have been Gods amongst men.

Bees

U19 12th Man
Who else is reading some sort of twisted homo-eroticism into that Solo "for $1000" ad?

Guy getting paid to dress as a fairy,

Guy treated like sh!t by big dude,

Submissive camera angle, three guys discarding on the fairy

Next shot, bottles of fluid exploding everywhere.

There's something really strange about that ad.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody aussies, came in from the pub and thought I'd watch until saffies were out, It three thirty in the morning now, sheesh.

Bees

U19 12th Man
Oh, crap. I didn't realise how much you lose if a player goes off the field. They're effectively one down in the 3rd, then, if Lee doesn't return. Ouch.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Happens every other game to Kiwi's TBH. Remember once we lost Cumming and Bond in the same match against the Saffies.