• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Ponting drops Steyn :eek:

Awesome.
Haha, anyone else notice the pleb doing the graphics changed the ticker in the top left-hand corner to 9/317 and had to quickly change it back after he realised Steyn was dropped?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha nah I missed that.

Aussies haven't 'really' dismissed Duminy this series. 1st innings in Perth was a poor decision, and obviously n.o in 2nd dig and 1st dig here.

JET!

(hope I haven't jinxed him now)

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, anyone else notice the pleb doing the graphics changed the ticker in the top left-hand corner to 9/317 and had to quickly change it back after he realised Steyn was dropped?
Didn't notice, but man, they must have been damn quick

chalky

International Debutant
Ohh, ok. Cheers.

Hmm, apparently Steyn has possibly broken a finger? Can he bowl?
The lst injury was on his left left hand so hopefully he can bowl.

Think Duminy has to try & protect Steyn a bit better by taking more strike against the quicks.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha yeah I saw it; I'd missed the last over too so I actually thought Duminy was out for a second when I saw it. He further confused things by changing it to 7 before it finally went back to 8, as well.

pup11

International Coach
****, Woke up expecting to see Aussies batting, but the Saffies are still out there eating into the Aussie lead, so bloody frustrating this.....

EDIT:Huss, how can you do that...