• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

chalky

International Debutant
Still bleak, but less. Props to Duminy and the tail.

Yay, Warnie @ the lunch break on The Cricket Show. Watched the King of Spin DVD yesterday, was awesome.
Arghhh you get Richie at lunch yesterday, now Warnie all we in the UK get is Ian Harvey's inane analysis. I wish Sky would just take the direct feed from Channel 9.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Arghhh you get Richie at lunch yesterday, now Warnie all we in the UK get is Ian Harvey's inane analysis. I wish Sky would just take the direct feed from Channel 9.
Love how the presenter is so willing to abuse the commentators though. "304 for 8 here, the Aussie bowlers seem to be getting a bit frustrated.. .as are the commentators. Hrhrhr."

Zinzan

Lol, better than the Netball show we get in the break on Sky NZ :kwasny: Really wanted to see that lunch-break show

Bees

U19 12th Man
It's been pretty good so far, fellas. Mostly Shane answering e-mails from young cricketers about what to do if batsman try to sweep you all the time, how to bowl to left-handers, etc.

In all that he also explained the legbreak and the wrong'un - grip and all, discussed different ways of bowling the leg break, using natural variation - he pretty much just repeated the same stuff on the Bowling Tips featurette on Shane Warne - The King of Spin, which featured a lot more... so if you're interested, pick up that DVD. :)

Vandrg

Cricket Spectator
We have to listen to our commentators, AGAIN on the phone analysing the session.That Show shure does look like it could provide some entertainment.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shocking bowling from Siddle this morning. Bowled one or two good ones, but looked more like Siddle from Perth than Siddle from yesterday.

Zinzan

- The King of Spin, which featured a lot more... so if you're interested, pick up that DVD. :)
Yeah, enjoyed "The King of Spin". He's actually a more articulate fella than I though tbh. Also enjoyed his Interview with Michael Parkinson after the 2005 Ashes, which I'm pretty sure is still on You-Tube.

Bees

U19 12th Man
Can't remember the ad, will look out for it. What's it all about?

What happens when the ball hit Haddin's helmet? What are penalty runs?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What happens when the ball hit Haddin's helmet? What are penalty runs?
5 runs if the ball hits the helmets that are generally placed behind the keeper. Because technically its like a 12th fielder otherwise.

Sometimes on some grounds players can put it under the turf in those little hatch doors. Guess not here.

Zinzan

Really shows the value of lower order batsmen that aren't complete mugs. Steyn's doing incredibly well to continuously keep these straight attempted yorkers out here. Chris Martin would have been cleaned bowled at least 10 times by now & I don't think I'm exaggerating