• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official - Sri Lanka in Bangladesh***

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hey susudear, when you're not getting suckered in by, or carrying on about, Richard, you're making some good posts. Sorry for having a crack at you the other day.
I'd honestly be highly surprised if it wasn't a multiple account. The gap in quality between his worse posts and his best posts is freakishly huge, and no-one can actually mis-spell that many player names in a row.

I think the real member is slowly appearing from behind the mask that is Susudear.

The fact that his posting IP resolves to Zambia just screams "I'm using a proxy" too.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd honestly be highly surprised if it wasn't a multiple account. The gap in quality between his worse posts and his best posts is freakishly huge, and no-one can actually mis-spell that many player names in a row.

I think the real member is slowly appearing from behind the mask that is Susudear.

The fact that his posting IP resolves to Zambia just screams "I'm using a proxy" too.
I remember vic saying he investigated and found nothing but agree with a lot of this. He's either multi having a laugh or we've got our very own crack baby on the forum whom we should treat with love and affection and hope they coe around one day.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I remember vic saying he investigated and found nothing but agree with a lot of this.
Yeah I had a look as well and found no real evidence - hence him not being banned. I personally find it pretty unlikely that he is genuine though, particularly given the recent spout of bans and the fact that he seems more Precambrianesque with every post.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I had a look as well and found no real evidence - hence him not being banned. I personally find it pretty unlikely that he is genuine though, particularly given the recent spout of bans and the fact that he seems more Precambrianesque with every post.
Pathetic because you'd think Precam would be able to handle a one week ban from this place. Already been caught with one multi if it really is him then it looks pretty sad.

Xuhaib

International Coach
haha...sanga and mahela together and looking settled its gonna be a long time before bangers celebrate another stick.

Migara

International Coach
Samaraweera nd Vaas got us out when we were in trouble.

Selectors should start picking Vaas as a test batsman in the team, ebacsue he has done better than some top order batsmen recently.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Totally forgot that today was a rest day for the elections.

At least it means Bangladesh could last 5 days!

JBH001

International Regular
Just realised that Vaas took his 350th test wicket in this test. Ashraful in the first innings.

Well done, Vaas!

108 tests and 350 wickets @29. What a champion!

cricman

International 12th Man
These Umpires should know when the batsmen are squinting it should mean that light should be offered. Those last few overs were really hard to take.

Mehrab Hossian Jr dismissal was the only one that made pull my hair out. The rest were unlucky. Shakib and Ash need to keep grinding and pretend there on 0

susudear

Banned
Good day overall

These Umpires should know when the batsmen are squinting it should mean that light should be offered. Those last few overs were really hard to take.

Mehrab Hossian Jr dismissal was the only one that made pull my hair out. The rest were unlucky. Shakib and Ash need to keep grinding and pretend there on 0
One of the better days for Bangladesh. This performance combined with their ones in South Africa suggests the team is finally growing up. The best thing was that the batsmen were positive, and made Sri Lankans work for their wickets.

If they somehow manages to get 400 in the second innings, it would be a fine effort on a 4th and 5th day pitch against Murali.

Woodster

International Captain
Judging by reports Ashraful finally knuckled down and has so far played an innings of maturity and resisted his reckless strokeplay for a more sedate half-century.

inbox24

International Debutant
I hope 2008 will throw us another surprise, let Ashraful and Shakib carry on with a double century partnership.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Carn Bangladesh. Wore my Bangladesh shirt to the SA vs. Aus test yesterday. Maybe it'll bring good luck :cool: