• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All Symonds did wrong was not middle it - t'was a pus-filled half tracker a foot outside off tbh. Though if his knee's crook and he can't bowl, there's no way in hell he's in the top 6 batsmen in the country.
Too wide to not be deliberate, in my view. Put it this way if I was bowling to him the way he was playing worth a shot.

Interesting selection - we took 14 wickets last game and they've stuck with the same attack save the spinner, who's been replaced by someone the selectors have admitted is less likely to take wickets. Obviusly Santa didn't bring Hilditch a brain for Christmas.
They're finding all sorts of reasons to continue to pick Siddle aren't they? The latest one is 'local knowledge'. Really, how many games has he actually played at the MCG?

Burgey

Too wide to not be deliberate, in my view. Put it this way if I was bowling to him the way he was playing worth a shot.

They're finding all sorts of reasons to continue to pick Siddle aren't they? The latest one is 'local knowledge'. Really, how many games has he actually played at the MCG?
Yeah, I wonder if Bollinger did or said something to piss off the powers that be in India.

Burgey

350 up..Good work by clarke and the tail. Hauritz does look promising. Awesome shot by clarke..
350 first up at the MCG hasn't been bad in recent years since they started using the drop-in decks.

Edit: seriously, if Smith thought that was out, he'd have gone up a lot more fulsomely than that.

Last edited: