• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Because, muppet, he toured there as next in line after going to the Windies earlier in the year, yet Siddle leap-frogged him. Then they look for another bowler for the squad for this test, and they by-pass him and go to Hilfenhaus in the squad.

Which was why I was asking whether he did something to someone in India.

No, it doesn't revolve around the Indian team, at least one thing doesn't. Go find conspiracy and crazy someplace else - we're all full up here.

Which was why I was asking whether he did something to someone in India

Yes got it. I am happy that you people have finally began to realize how your players conduct. Anything can happen anywhere.

No, it doesn't revolve around the Indian team, at least one thing doesn't
That says the story on your India love 8-)

Go find conspiracy and crazy someplace else - we're all full up here

I am not into anything here. I know you are FULL up here..:wacko:

Sorry for the topics beyond this thread...

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
I can see how he read it as 'the powers that be in India' rather than with a pause in between the 'be' and 'in'.

So seems kinda pointless two people insulting a guy with 24 posts for that.
Can understand this. It happens in all forums or be it in chat rooms..Nice to see humans in here..:)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Which was why I was asking whether he did something to someone in India

Yes got it. I am happy that you people have finally began to realize how your players conduct. Anything can happen anywhere.

No, it doesn't revolve around the Indian team, at least one thing doesn't
That says the story on your India love 8-)

Go find conspiracy and crazy someplace else - we're all full up here

I am not into anything here. I know you are FULL up here..:wacko:

Sorry for the topics beyond this thread...
Yep, just asking a question, hence the rolleyes eh?

Bees

U19 12th Man
Yeah, but they had one epic fail of an innings (and/or Johnson was awesome) and one epic win of an innings.

Can never really guess what's going to happen.

Bees

U19 12th Man
But if Hauritz is likely to leak less runs than Krejza - who didn't do that much wicket-taking, doesn't it mean it's a lot less likely that South Africa will reach a total close to what they reached last time - all things being equal?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia don't need a top order. Look at this display!
Reverse the order, tbh. Reckon that Ponting bloke would go alright as a Test number 9. And, somehow, Hussey seem more menacing coming out at 8..........

pup11

International Coach
There has been a bit of Steven Waugh in this Clarke innings in the way he has been willing to let the tailenders take good share of strike too, very good effort this from Clarke today.

Bees

U19 12th Man
Awesome performance by the tail, how would you guys rate the Saffie attack at the end?

Reverse the order, tbh. Reckon that Ponting bloke would go alright as a Test number 9. And, somehow, Hussey seem more menacing coming out at 8..........
Hahaha. :)

pup11

International Coach
What a shame Clarke remains stranded on 88*, but very good effort this from Clarke and the tail, now the bowlers need to do the job for Australia.