• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

pup11

International Coach
Katto :(

Once again an Aussie fails to covert his start into three figures, its time for Jesus to come good and what better occasion then boxing day, c'mon Huss!!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Beauty from Steyn. Katto had been looking well set for the ton too.

One effect CW has had on me is that I now recgonise the AFL shirts; just saw two blokes in Hawthorn shirts & thought "Oh, coupla Hawthorn fans there". Two years back they'd have just been random sports tops in my mind.

pup11

International Coach
Great to see Warnie back in the C9 comm box too....

EDIT: As far as Hayden' case is concerned, now i am starting to get pretty convinced that his end might be near, because it pretty unusual to see a determined Matty Hayden fail to do well in a boxing day MCG test...

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Katto :(

Once again an Aussie fails to covert his start into three figures, its time for Jesus to come good and what better occasion then boxing day, c'mon Huss!!
Doesn't matter how much of a start you have, when you get a ball like that your innings is over.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Beauty from Steyn. Katto had been looking well set for the ton too.

One effect CW has had on me is that I now recgonise the AFL shirts; just saw two blokes in Hawthorn shirts & thought "Oh, coupla Hawthorn fans there". Two years back they'd have just been random sports tops in my mind.
:cool:

Actually I was wearing my Richmond guernsey in Vietnam, and an Englishman recognised it.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
See. this is why I like Ponting when he's not playing blighty, a beautiful innings of strokeplay, any cricket lover should be bewitched.

shame he's an aussie though

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See. this is why I like Ponting when he's not playing blighty, a beautiful innings of strokeplay, any cricket lover should be bewitched.

shame he's an aussie though
Can stroke the ball perfectly into Neil McKenzie's hands at third slip.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hussey's long-awaited "reversion to the mean" finally happening it seems. Clarke goes cheaply here and Oz in the mire a wee bit.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Compelling stuff since the wicket.

It's amazing, actually. Slow-scoring stuff like this is engrossing, but when India were batting on the 4th day of the 2nd test it was pretty turgid.

Oh, shot from Punter as I type. Ntini way too full.