• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He has one of the highest release points ever I vaguely remember reading somewhere. Must be a nightmare to pick his length. Bloody inaccurate though.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Just woke up back, see Hayden has failed how did he look, since the commentators haven't said anything about him just yet??

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could turn into a faster Oram one day, and Oram is bloody accurate.
Oram doesn't get Morkel's bounce though. If he did he'd be another McGrath. I struggle to think of anyone I've seen anyone who gets quite as much bounce as Morkel.

Dydl

International Debutant
Had a feeling Ponting would get out that ball. Won't be surprised if he goes on to make a big hundred now.