• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

R_D

International Debutant
This is giving me reminder of past series where after being on top...... india's gone on defensive.. not scoring much runs and than a collapse and out we go. Don't see that happening here but you never know:laugh:

biased indian

International Coach
This is giving me reminder of past series where after being on top...... india's gone on defensive.. not scoring much runs and than a collapse and out we go. Don't see that happening here but you never know:laugh:
it could happen very much...what they gain by going slow try to score quick 200...and 42 of them is already scored

biased indian

International Coach
ha ha one more gone ...whats the odss on england win ????

really hope we are beaten badly in this game ....england deserve some thing out of this series ....

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Will the Indians miss Munaf Patel? Surely he'd help a lot here; he's suited nicely for this match in this phase.

R_D

International Debutant
It would be more fun if india was bowled out within 30 or 40 runs... would give engalnd close to 300 runs to chase on the last day.... don't think they'd be able to pull it off but would make for more of interesting last day.

Penguinissimo

U19 12th Man
I liked Ian Bell's Jonty Rhodes-style run out of Sehwag.

It's the first thing Ian Bell has done that I've approved of for about 6 months - so presumably it'll get him another year's guaranteed selection for no apparent reason.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This sort of no-one-really-having-much-chance-of-victory stuff is really rather boring. With India had batted better TBH.