• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

R_D

International Debutant
yuvraj and peterson were constantly going at it... not sure what yuvraj said but reply from Pieterson
" I'm alot tougher than you brother"

Anyway.. Yuvraj nearly had Peterson in that first over... piterson was trying to hit him out of the ground and nearly lost his wicket.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yuvraj and peterson were constantly going at it... not sure what yuvraj said but reply from Pieterson
" I'm alot tougher than you brother"

Anyway.. Yuvraj nearly had Peterson in that first over... piterson was trying to hit him out of the ground and nearly lost his wicket.
KP is not the guy to sledge.. Guess we had to learn the hard way.. :(

R_D

International Debutant
wow... Englnd's tail putting up minimum of resistance... looks like they are very keen to have a bowl and try and get india out cheaply.

R_D

International Debutant
KP is not the guy to sledge.. Guess we had to learn the hard way.. :(
I think brinigng Yuvraj on in the third over might've riled him even more.. :laugh:

Great counter attacking knock by Peterson.... the way Flintoff and Peterson were batting... thought this deficit might come down to less than 100 soon..

Regarding the switch shot.. should they consider changing the lbw law to make it bit more fair on the bowler... seeing is he's pretty much batting like a left hander.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think brinigng Yuvraj on in the third over might've riled him even more.. :laugh:

Great counter attacking knock by Peterson.... the way Flintoff and Peterson were batting... thought this deficit might come down to less than 100 soon..

Regarding the switch shot.. should they consider changing the lbw law to make it bit more fair on the bowler... seeing is he's pretty much batting like a left hander.
yeah.. maybe treat him as a left hander when he switch hits for LBW shouts..

biased indian

International Coach
think we have to bat as fast as we can ..if sehwag stay for 30 overs,..it will be good

bat 40 overs score @ more than 5 .set a target of say 375 .....in 100 overs

R_D

International Debutant
think we have to bat as fast as we can ..if sehwag stay for 30 overs,..it will be good

bat 40 overs score @ more than 5 .set a target of say 375 .....in 100 overs
There's no need for that really.
375 of 100 overs is chasable.... Even with England's weak batting lineup.. If Peterson gets going and with England having noting to lose... they will go for it and stranger things have happend in test cricket in recent times.

biased indian

International Coach
There's no need for that really.
375 of 100 overs is chasable.... Even with England's weak batting lineup.. If Peterson gets going and with England having noting to lose... they will go for it and stranger things have happend in test cricket in recent times.
that is in realty ...i am sure we will only to get to bowl around 80 overs :)

R_D

International Debutant
with Sehwag gone... this match is safely a draw.
Dravid just making sure we complete the series win now :)

haroon510

International 12th Man
i was about to say that dravid is going to make 10 runs by the end of the day today and will go on not out facing more than 200 delieveris but.. he was out with a goldan Duck..