• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
No one's commenting on the Windies' openers going crazy here? 0/55 after eight overs, counter attack at its finest. No surprise to see Vettori coming on already.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Lost my stream, but it doesn't sound very pretty for NZ, that's for sure.
And the deficit wiped off so quickly evens the match up even more.

Good stuff from the Windies by staying out there in the light and going on the attack.

Were they actually offered the light?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Lost my stream, but it doesn't sound very pretty for NZ, that's for sure.
And the deficit wiped off so quickly evens the match up even more.

Good stuff from the Windies by staying out there in the light and going on the attack.

Were they actually offered the light?
It doesn't appear that bright, though I haven't seen the umpires consistently checking their light metres so it can't be too bad. Have been flicking over to the Australia vs South Africa test so might have missed it though.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Referral! :-O
Was it a good decision, or another inconsistent one from Benson?
Fairly similar to Daniel Flynn's decision in the first innings of the first test TBH, so in that regard it was consistent. Fair enough decision from Rudi to give the initial decision as not out though, doubt at real time whether the ball had hit in line. Would be feeling a bit unfortunate if I was Sarwan.

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
That was a crazy start by Gayle and Chatergoon(Sp?)

So it also turns out that for Chattergoon being Defensive doesn't work and neither does being aggressive