• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Yeah, the soft dismissal of McCullum has really ruined the effort of the top order.

Mills has to stick around here, time to show what he is capable of with the bat. We need atleast a 100 more runs.

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Rubbish decision upstairs. What point is a referral system if you're going to come up with a stinker like that.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, but my spies tell me you're closely related to Helen Keller.
:laugh:

I honestly don't reckon it was sliding that far down. Hit him in line with middle and leg and going on to take leg. Probably shouldn't have been given on the basis of benefit of the doubt, but I reckon it was hitting.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
:laugh:

I honestly don't reckon it was sliding that far down. Hit him in line with middle and leg and going on to take leg. Probably shouldn't have been given on the basis of benefit of the doubt, but I reckon it was hitting.
But the point is, How was given not out with basically the same situation. There wasn't enough evidence to over-turn the decision.

So where is the consistency?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Bad collapse from NZ. 6-55.
Should have been looking for at least another 100-150 runs.

Good stuff from Edwards.

Days of Grace

International Captain
FFS, NZ once again let the opposition back into the game.

They haven't left the door slightly ajar.

They have opened it off its hinges and said "C'mon on in, you can have this match, we are chokers not interested in winning because we had the worst coach in the history of cricket who installed in us the utter mental infortitude to throw away any position of strength and become the laughing stock of world cricket"

**** you John Bracewell. **** you.

Craig

World Traveller
FFS, NZ once again let the opposition back into the game.

They haven't left the door slightly ajar.

They have opened it off its hinges and said "C'mon on in, you can have this match, we are chokers not interested in winning because we had the worst coach in the history of cricket who installed in us the utter mental infortitude to throw away any position of strength and become the laughing stock of world cricket"

**** you John Bracewell. **** you.
Your rant would be valid if John Bracewell was still the coach of New Zealand.