• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Umm... hope =| expectation. I'd only been up 10-15 minutes or so but I was fully awake, my hope just didn't come true.
haha, Yo why would you hope or have any expectation to see an opposition batsman score a double century? Come on son..

Please don't counter this by saying "Dravid is great player wonderful to see him back in form blah blah blah"

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
haha, Yo why would you hope or have any expectation to see an opposition batsman score a double century? Come on son..

Please don't counter this by saying "Dravid is great player wonderful to see him back in form blah blah blah"
Umm, your own team isn't all there is. Clearly England are never going to win this game now and haven't been for quite a while, so I'm just pleased to see Dravid get some runs.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Always have to attack Yuvraj with spin early on, it's his weakness.

Anyway Flintoff finally gets some reward, that was a loooooooong duck for Laxman. Can England collapse like India are currently?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Always have to attack Yuvraj with spin early on, it's his weakness.

Anyway Flintoff finally gets some reward, that was a loooooooong duck for Laxman. Can England collapse like India are currently?
Well in the first match he looked infinitely more comfortable against spin early on than he did against pace, but i guess thats just Flintoff.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Damnnnnnnn, 4th ball of the over 151.4 ks last was Flintoff's delivery. Now thats what i'm talking about, kill em Freddie..

Evermind

International Debutant
Ravi Shastri comes up with the most absurd commentary bit of the day: "Australian openers are doing worse because they have to field more because Warne and McGrath have retired."

Right.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has Dravid's innings been good? I mean, I know he's got a ton, so he's done well, but what have the bowling and pitch been like?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The play called off and the sun has come out.

The light conditions at this time seem better than what they were in the morning when play started and throughout most of the day.