• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
And O'Brien snags Marshall with a diving catch from Ryder at 3rd slip. I wouldn't mind another look at the catch though - not entirely convinced it carried from the one replay I saw.

99*

International Debutant
And O'Brien snags Marshall with a diving catch from Ryder at 3rd slip. I wouldn't mind another look at the catch though - not entirely convinced it carried from the one replay I saw.
Hmm, might have hit the ground.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Why is it that Chatergoon gets criticized for being a boring Guyanese left hander who shows no intent to score runs, yet Chanderpaul doesn't?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Jamie How justifies his place in the team with a super catch at slip off Vettori. Chattergoon goes.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Just about to say that this session would've been perfect if only we could've gotten Chattergoon out. Now How needs to take the confidence from that catch and score some ****ing runs when he goes out to bat.

Thompson is a CD medium pacer and lower order bat. I don't really think that he'll be at all suited to 20/20 cricket, but I think Iain O'Brien's efforts this year have made the selectors look slightly more kindly on the journeyman bowlers.

Flem274*

123/5
Just about to say that this session would've been perfect if only we could've gotten Chattergoon out. Now How needs to take the confidence from that catch and score some ****ing runs when he goes out to bat.

Thompson is a CD medium pacer and lower order bat. I don't really think that he'll be at all suited to 20/20 cricket, but I think Iain O'Brien's efforts this year have made the selectors look slightly more kindly on the journeyman bowlers.
Medium fast actualy. Gets the ball to swing and deserves his chance.