• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Steyn has been brilliantly underwhelming for mine so far. Looks like he has nothing up his sleeve too.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Loving the effort from the last four. Unlike a lot of the Australian batsmen, their spots are not guaranteed and hence they're grafting for every contribution they can make. Same can be said of Katich. Don't think it could hurt to drop some of the Aussies who are just going along for the ride and give their spot to someone who is determined to make some runs for their country.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Steyn has been brilliantly underwhelming for mine so far. Looks like he has nothing up his sleeve too.
Chapelli is somewhat right (unfortunately) about the length of his bouncers. Besides Morkel to Clarke early on day 1, there haven't been many good short balls by any of the bowlers.

duffer

Chapelli is somewhat right (unfortunately) about the length of his bouncers. Besides Morkel to Clarke early on day 1, there haven't been many good short balls by any of the bowlers.
Yeah agree, surprised he hasnt thought of going around the wicket and firing a few into the ribs/chest.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously, can one innings go by without Bill or Tony (especially Tony) basically complaining about tail-enders being allowed to wear helmets??
Yeah, let's take away a piece of equipment from those most likely to get hurt!!

Those most endowed, please remove your protectors.

Edit: God this must be burning Smith up. Worst thing in cricket fdor a fielding team to concede tail-end runs. It's like they're worth two each when you're out there chasing leather.

Last edited:

duffer

Yeah, then we can really laugh when one gets them in the goolies.

EDIT: Finally FFS

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, then we can really laugh when one gets them in the goolies.

EDIT: Finally FFS
As long as Brett Lee doesn't do a silly dance and pat the guy on the head, I don't care.

Good effort from Siddle and Krezja. Ntini only one this morning with his length right.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good effort I reckon after being 3/15. The Aussies do that sort of thing really well.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
We all know the KFC ads are terrible... but has anyone ever seen the Jaques one? Absolutely awesome.

R_D

International Debutant
Pretty good effort considering they were 3/15 :)
Lets see if Lee can knock down few early.....