• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

pup11

International Coach
Was seriously disappointed when Clarke virtually threw his wicket away, but since then it has been some terrific counter-attacking batting from Symmo and Haddin.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dammit, for a moment I thought they may have given Healy the boot from the com-box :kwasny:

Flem274*

123/5
Says more about the weakness of our batting than the quality of the attack
weakness=low quality :p

Face it, you have a habit of getting owned by children. :p

Finding Symonds innings quite surprising. Haddin looks to be settling into the lower middle order nicely.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AGAIN someone gifts Paul Harris a wicket purely out of a lack of respect. There's no rush, there's no benefit to scoring at 10 an over for Australia. Just tick him off for singles and he'll offer no threat. The only reason Harris ever gets wickets is because batsmen think they have the right to humiliate him.

Have to congratulate the Saffer fielding too. Hope i haven't jinxed it.

pup11

International Coach
Shouldn't Krejza be batting at 8 because, 10 is too low for him considering he has been a handy lower order bat for the Tassies.

pup11

International Coach
AGAIN someone gifts Paul Harris a wicket purely out of a lack of respect. There's no rush, there's no benefit to scoring at 10 an over for Australia. Just tick him off for singles and he'll offer no threat. The only reason Harris ever gets wickets is because batsmen think they have the right to humiliate him.

Have to congratulate the Saffer fielding too. Hope i haven't jinxed it.
Really i won't say Symonds gifted his wicket there, just gotta except that this is the way he plays, when it comes of it looks awesome, and when it doesn't he ends up looking pretty silly.

Evermind

International Debutant
Well the Australian "tail" isn't quite a tail like the English tail, say.

Lee, Johnson, like Harbhajan, can screw you over real quick. Let's not forget that Lee's batting average at this point is higher than Watson's.