• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

biased indian

International Coach
i am more than multi tasking here

surfing the net watching the game on Tv and seeing the teams in the volvo ocean race giving a disply of thier manvours in the lake infront of my flat

pup11

International Coach
Has Cook again got out to the slanting ball across his outside edge, if yes then i am really surprised how come he hasn't corrected such a howling technical problem yet, with such an obvious technical issue i would be surprised if bowlers across the world won't work him over completly pretty soon.

chalky

International Debutant
Has Cook again got out to the slanting ball across his outside edge, if yes then i am really surprised how come he hasn't corrected such a howling technical problem yet, with such an obvious technical issue i would be surprised if bowlers across the world won't work him over completly pretty soon.
No it was Sharma bowling around the wicket just prodded at a straight delivery outside off stump.

I can only remember Clark & Mcgrath being good enough to exploite that 'howling technical problem'

Anyway KP gone to a Yuvi dart - pants

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India have brought i back here. For me still 55-45 in England's favour though. Just one good partnership away from looking really good.

chalky

International Debutant
Haha its happening to England again....

England :laugh:
It was funny the 1st time, mildly amusing the 2nd now it's just stupid.

Anyway what is so funny about being 140 ahead with 7 wickets left & the opposition to bat last on deteriorating wicket.

England are in stronger position than Australia were at almoast any time during their tour.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Anyway what is so funny about being 140 ahead with 7 wickets left & the opposition to bat last on deteriorating wicket.

England are in stronger position than Australia were at almoast any time during their tour.
Yup. But we all know how little batting there is to come, and we also know that our bowling isn't likely to dismiss India cheaply unless the pitch really falls apart. A personal perdiction is that Swann will end up with more wickets in his first over than in the rest of the game put together. The frustration is that India could easily have to chase about 200 instead of 350+ that we should have set them.