• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
If I cared to respond to the points you made, I would have responded to the points you made, rather than just rolling my eyes.
By Christ, that's pathetic. Seems to be a recurring theme from you on here (judging by one of your recent posts in the NZ Domestic thread). You have absolutely zero skill in forming an argument so resort to two-word answers or - even worse - an emoticon.

If you didn't care to respond, you wouldn't press send at all. Instead, all you're doing is attention-seeking.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Cut it out Voltman, no need to get so aggressive towards SP.Fleming/Polo23 and don't avoid the filter by using acronyms.

Re the weather, just seen this on CricInfo. Isn't looking good :(

1.40pm More bad news. The covers are back in place as we have had more rain, the early sunshine has given way to low leaden clouds and it's an altogether depressing scene. No news regarding the inspection but if they go out anytime soon they should take flippers and an umbrella.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All tests should be played in the Sahara desert (a.k.a. The Hawkes Bay)

There'd never be a result, but at least the weather's nice.
Played golf at Cape Kidnappers in November, and it absolutely pissed down on the back nine.

Next day, woke up and it was magnificient.

Apparently the only day's rain in several weeks, and it was the day we play golf there :(

Athlai

Not Terrible
Cut it out Voltman, no need to get so aggressive towards Polo23 and don't avoid the filter by using acronyms.

Re the weather, just seen this on CricInfo. Isn't looking good :(

1.40pm More bad news. The covers are back in place as we have had more rain, the early sunshine has given way to low leaden clouds and it's an altogether depressing scene. No news regarding the inspection but if they go out anytime soon they should take flippers and an umbrella.
-GAGFC is all over CW though. Even mods use it. :wacko:

Polo23

International Debutant
By Christ, that's pathetic. Seems to be a recurring theme from you on here (judging by one of your recent posts in the NZ Domestic thread). You have absolutely zero skill in forming an argument so resort to two-word answers or - even worse - an emoticon.

If you didn't care to respond, you wouldn't press send at all. Instead, all you're doing is attention-seeking.
Mate, you need to chill out. Every post I see you make you are ranting about something. Calm down, take a breath.

If I really wanted to start a pointless argument, I could easily form paragraphs outlining my views but I simply can't be bothered. Probably mainly to the fact I have to kneel at the moment, so I have about 5 minutes before I have to stand again.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Mate, you need to chill out. Every post I see you make you are ranting about something. Calm down, take a breath.

If I really wanted to start a pointless argument, I could easily form paragraphs outlining my views but I simply can't be bothered. Probably mainly to the fact I have to kneel at the moment, so I have about 5 minutes before I have to stand again.
Just leave it there please Polo23 . Let's not let this take over the thread.

Use the Report Post feature.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Maybe so, but perhaps not in such an aggressive manner
Yeah but context shouldn't have much to do with policing the rules of filter avoidance. Aside apparently from circumstances where it has been reported. Seems peculiar.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yeah but context shouldn't have much to do with policing the rules of filter avoidance. Aside apparently from circumstances where it has been reported. Seems peculiar.
To save this thread getting even more off track, email me or the moderators if you want to discuss further.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Na just food for thought, I have work now.

Come on there better be 30 or so overs of play done when I get back!

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
You Otago guys need to chill out a bit. I was just passing a light remark and you guys just respond with violent language. I actually love test cricket at grounds like Uni oval and Macca park but I was just frustated at the weather. I think maybe tests in dunedin should be saved for January/February when hopefully the weathers a bit clearer.

but seriously, in your words GAGFC if you are going to start these ridiculous rants at other forum members.