• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
2 nil this year with a horrific injury run. We'll smash you ****s again.
Possibly. Anything goes in these sorts of rivalries. Remember when we beat you with our ten best players out when you guys were unstoppable in early 01 (?). We'll still finish higher, everyone will.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Love how what's shaping to be a pivotal moment in poor Polak's career is being completely overshadowed by the latest round of the Ben Cousins soap opera. lol'd the other day when they were doing stories about him switching to rugby - he's the sports media's Princess Diana ffs! Have Richmond even said that they'll think about taking him with their extra pick if they are allowed to move Polak across?

howardj

International Coach
Yeah, thank God the Cousins saga is over today/tomorrow - one way or another.

My tip is that the AFL Commission will reject Richmond's application.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Oh, and good that Brisbane didn't take Rix, like was being suggested in the papers. Big chance of getting on the Old Carey FC bandwagon. :cool:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Good onya Richmond. Very happy to see Cousins picked up.

Though **** the football world - turned on him badly when he was struggling, but everyone is happy to be buddy buddy with him now. Hypocritical ****s.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Good onya Richmond. Very happy to see Cousins picked up.

Though **** the football world - turned on him badly when he was struggling, but everyone is happy to be buddy buddy with him now. Hypocritical ****s.
Still not a fan tbh. Reckon this will go down as another 'brilliant' recruiting move by the Tiges...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Just got the news sms'ed to me whilst I'm in Vietnam.

Best news I've ever received whilst roaming a noodle farm tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.