• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Natman20

International Debutant
hmmmm. One scorecard i'm looking at says Powell bowling and the other says Taylor. I wish I had a tv here right now.

pskov

International 12th Man
Lionel Baker making his debut today, the first ever test cricketer from Montserrat. That's all well and good, but his FC record is 9.75 with the bat and 46.50 with the ball from 11 matches, and he's 24 too so it's not some super promising teenager being fast-tracked. Not exactly inspiring for the future that the Windies are resorting to picking these types of players.

Matt52

U19 Vice-Captain
Havent seen McIntosh play before but he looks better than Redmond already. Hasnt scored yet.Dont wanna jinx him so Ill even it out by saying he'll probably get out soon.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Powell always bowls infinitely better after taking a wicket.

Flynn and McIntosh both not out at lunch?

Scorecard 12/1

Athlai

Not Terrible
A run! A run! Wow this could be a terribly boring partnership. And I think Taylor and Edwards could really trouble these guys.