• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yea, sure. Still odd to see for me though, but maybe that's because I don't follow ODIs much.
Funny thing, as Ravi Shastri just mentioned, is that Yuvraj has thrived on being stripped of the ODI vice-captaincy, and Sehwag has thrived on being given it.

FFS, Bopara gifted a wicket again. 8-)

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Funny thing, as Ravi Shastri just mentioned, is that Yuvraj has thrived on being stripped of the ODI vice-captaincy, and Sehwag has thrived on being given it.

FFS, Bopara gifted a wicket again. 8-)
tbf he was unlucky not to get Sehwag earlier. Doesn't change the fact that he batted poorly, but he's entitled to a little credit where due.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm trying to distract myself from the requirement of writing a huge wadge of maths reports - but thanks for the pic, will have to use it with Year 5 at some point tomorrow...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
tbf he was unlucky not to get Sehwag earlier. Doesn't change the fact that he batted poorly, but he's entitled to a little credit where due.
I refuse to give Bopara credit for bowling well, ever, because he just doesn't do it. Easily the worst bowler I've ever seen get such a good OD strike-rate.

Anyway, Flintoff back on now, he should do a much better job. Interesting challenege here for Dhoni, who still hasn't played any particularly big innings' against England when not batting out-of-position as an opener.

Precambrian

Banned
Should be Fred's last over. I will be amazed if he gets one more over here.

Problem for England will be that after this over, Broad, Harmison and Fred combined would be having only 10 overs/25. That means 15 overs off spinners and Bopara, which will be really difficult.

Precambrian

Banned
I refuse to give Bopara credit for bowling well, ever, because he just doesn't do it. Easily the worst bowler I've ever seen get such a good OD strike-rate.

Anyway, Flintoff back on now, he should do a much better job. Interesting challenege here for Dhoni, who still hasn't played any particularly big innings' against England when not batting out-of-position as an opener.
Dhoni = Opener? WTF?