• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Test Playing Nations!!!

Which Non Test Playing Nation Do U Support?

• Total voters

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
That's utterly bizarre. Norway not even on the list.

Fair enough, they had a horror season and finished ninth at Division Five and bottom of the Europeans, but how are they ranked worse in Europe than Guernsey and Gibraltar? Finished ahead of them last time they competed against each other and were the best non-qualifier.

Also scratching my head at the decision to award another spot to Africa as East-Asia Pacific has collapsed (should have gone to Asia imo) and that Bahrain are ranked ahead of Malaysia.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Am not sure about Norway bro, still wondering... Anyways except Div seven which is confirmed no other group is confirmed yet but if at all they were suppose to be playing they should be in Div 7 which they didn't make it so not sure...

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Changed to:

WCL – 2009 Global Div Six:
1) Singapore
2) Botswana
3) Malaysia
4) Norway
5) 1st 2009 Div 7
6) 2nd 2009 Div 7

Div 6 to be hosted by Singapore in Sep 2k9 & Div 7 by Guernsey in May/June 2k9.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Friends, I started a group for all the WCL fans on facebook. So, who ever is interested pls join... Search "ICC World Cricket League" in facebook. Thanks...

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Americas Div 1 Championship, Fort Lauderdale, USA 2008

Table:
Canada
Bermuda
USA
Argentina
Cayman Islands
Surinam

Fixtures:
November 25th:
Match 01: USA v Surinam (Stadium)
Match 02: Bermuda v Cayman Islands (Stadium)
Match 03: Canada v Argentina (Picollo)

November 26th:
Match 04: USA v Argentina (Picollo)
Match 05: Bermuda v Surinam (Stadium)
Match 06: Canada v Cayman Islands (Stadium)

November 27th:
Match 07: Bermuda v USA (Picollo)
Match 08: Argentina v Cayman Islands (Stadium)
Match 09: Canada v Surinam (Stadium)

November 28th:
Rest Day

November 29th:
Match 10: Canada v USA (Stadium)
Match 11: Argentina v Bermuda (Stadium)
Match 12: Cayman Islands v Surinam (Picollo)

November 30th:
Match 13: Cayman Islands v USA (Picollo)
Match 14: Argentina v Surinam (Stadium)
Match 15: Bermuda v Canada, ODI (Stadium)

(There is no Final. So, The team to top the table will be the winner)8-)

brockley

International Captain
Good to see USA back.
Wuth canada not playing their ovseas based players and bermdua declining tip USA to win.Go messiah :cool:

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
My Prediction:
1) Canada
2) USA
3) Argentina
4) Bermuda
5) Cayman Islands
6) Surinam

Friends, I've started a group for all the WCL fans on facebook. So, who ever is interested pls join... Search "ICC World Cricket League" in facebook. Thanks...

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
I dont think Argentina will finish above Bermuda, just not enough exposure at the top level. Plus Bermuda have Hemp available.

brockley

International Captain
Would be excelent for cricket if their was an american side in the EPL,steve messiah would be in the side,carry a few imprts they could be competitive.
Big selling point in america for cricket if its the case.:unsure: