• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

biased indian

International Coach
I think the moment Broad comes India will take Powerplay. Would love to see if Yuvi is still there.
dont think they should take the power play immediatly ..think kp is waiting for india to take that to bring on flintoff into attack if we are going at this rate think we should be beter off till waiting around 43-45 overs

biased indian

International Coach
They're giving him respect because he's bowling impossibly better than anyone else.

That was a biiiiiiiiiiiiig over, 14 off.
ya he is bowling well but if a team is going at great rate and some body is bowling well its easy to just defend him away.i am sure if flintoff is coming to bowl after 43 over any batsmen will try to hit him out of the park..but if he bowls now they wil just try to see him off with out much damage

Precambrian

Banned
Yuvi showing signs of problems with his back. Ever since he's had that injury on his leg, he's become half the fielder. Not too bad with the bat in the ODIs though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Two deliveries this over already that should've been left and would've been wides, which ended-up with 1 and 0 scored off them. Nothing more frustrating than a would-be wide resulting in a dot-ball or single.

At least the six compensates to some degree.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Pretty sure Yuvraj may not field if this goes on. Did he carry the injury into the match? If yes then what was the point playing him?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Amazing how easily Yuvraj is ticking the board over even despite this injury.

I recall that fabulous game at The Oval where it cost India loads of momentum for 4 or 5 overs when Tendulkar got injured and didn't retire.

And India take the Powerplay, and sure enough Flintoff back on.

Precambrian

Banned
Amazing how easily Yuvraj is ticking the board over even despite this injury.

I recall that fabulous game at The Oval where it cost India loads of momentum for 4 or 5 overs when Tendulkar got injured and didn't retire.

And India take the Powerplay, and sure enough Flintoff back on.
It was not Tendulkar who caused the fall in momentum, but the guy at other side, who ate up lot of strike.

Power play 3 taken. Fred on straightway.