• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

irfan

State Captain
Could someone close Watto's mouth after every delivery! I can handle it if there's a couple of close shouts but every frickin ball he does it. Hope he gets a jaw spasm now

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could someone close Watto's mouth after every delivery! I can handle it if there's a couple of close shouts but every frickin ball he does it. Hope he gets a jaw spasm now
Heh, cracked up when he bowled one full wide outside off and then proceeded to "Ooooooohhhhh" and stare down Gambhir. Deadset hilarious.

Craig

World Traveller
So will we get anymore cricket in? If not it will be a massive boost that India did not lose a wicket in this session.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saying stumps now. That's it for tonight. Be interesting to see how it behaves tomorrow morning. The ball zipped early both days for India, but the ball is older now Australia has bowled approx 20 odd overs.

Stapel

International Regular
Can anyone provide me with a link to an online radio station? Mehhhh, kinda stupid to ask this when play has been called off for the day...., but still!

Jakester1288

International Regular
Raining now, that will be the end of the days play. I hope it doesn't ruin a good test match.

Great work from Hussey, Ponting and Katich, well deserved knocks. Sharma and Kahn bowled so well, they deserved every wicket.

Johnson has been going well today, nice and tight line. He has beaten Sehwag for pace multiple times today. Clark was smashed around a bit, expecting him to come back tomorrow and pick up a few wickets.

Burgey

Stapel,

Re radio coverage try

www.abc.net.au

and follow the links to sport and cricket. They have live streaming, but you will have to put up with both Mike Coward and Roebuck, so really, if there's a station doing the coverage in Swahili, run with them :)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was an intriguing battle between Johnson and Sehwag in the last period of play there, and I can't take Shane Watson seriously at all. Something about him makes me want to laugh.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Stapel,

Re radio coverage try

www.abc.net.au

and follow the links to sport and cricket. They have live streaming, but you will have to put up with both Mike Coward and Roebuck, so really, if there's a station doing the coverage in Swahili, run with them :)
Take Roebuck and whoever the other guy is other **** Nicholas.

And I thought someone said the likes of Sunil, Shastri were employed by another broadcaster? I thought it was safe to tune in…

pup11

International Coach
Saying stumps now. That's it for tonight. Be interesting to see how it behaves tomorrow morning. The ball zipped early both days for India, but the ball is older now Australia has bowled approx 20 odd overs.
Yeah need to come up with some concrete plans tomorrow and try to get rid of Sehwag as soon as possible, he is the dangerman and tbh he has hardly let any Aussie bowlers to settle down into any sort of rhythm in order to exploit any help of the pitch.

The first session as always is going to be important for both the teams, India would want to build further on the great start they have got here, and Aussies would look to pick a few wickets, as there seems to have been some help of the deck for the fast bowlers in the first hour of the play on both day 1 and 2, but its highly important that Australian bowlers could get this ball to reverse, if they fail to do so things could really get tough for the fast-bowlers with the older ball.

Burgey

Anyone else see the irony of Haddin calling Sehwag's edge as not carrying, given the latter's comments earlier in the week? :)