• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

pup11

International Coach
How come there is no one in the stadium. Are they expecting a big crowd or what?
Expecting a full-house for a test match in India? You gotta be kiddin' me!!

Give them a T20 or an ODI and you would them floking into the stadium like mad...:@

irfan

State Captain
Isn't it a public holiday there today? Disappointing for a series like this.
It's unfortunate mate - I bet if Bangalore Royal Challengers or whatever were playing, a lot more would turn out.

Losing the toss means we' re gonna get annihilated today - I reckon the best we can hope for is a draw considering both the batting lineups are strong. Punter, Huss & Watto (with the bat) to clean up , IMO.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's unfortunate mate - I bet if Bangalore Royal Challengers or whatever were playing, a lot more would turn out.

Losing the toss means we' re gonna get annihilated today - I reckon the best we can hope for is a draw considering both the batting lineups are strong. Punter, Huss & Watto (with the bat) to clean up , IMO.
Not looking forward to Clark and Lee taking advantage of the up and down bounce we'll see on day 4 and 5. Need a Sehwag special for us to have a prayer I reckon.

EDIT: Zaheer love....