• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

pasag

RTDAS
Just got home, haven't eaten in 25 hours, first thing I did was look at the scores and literally jumped up for joy. So happy, not just with the overall position (told you about the toss!) but with Ponting. Wow!

pup11

International Coach
What's up with these hawks flying all around the ground atm, i am sure this is some sort of conspiracy on the part of the Indian team to disturb the concentration of the Aussie batsmen.:p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's up with these hawks flying all around the ground atm, i am sure this is some sort of conspiracy on the part of the Indian team to disturb the concentration of the Aussie batsmen.:p
Definitely looks like fowl play to me.

pasag

RTDAS
Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

sensible

Banned
They are bloody annoying. Keep flying in front of the cameras. Get one of the 82,000 snipers on the roof to take them out.

sensible

Banned
And LOL at White playing.

And total joke Bollinger isn't playing.

Was right about Katich/Watson (H)
Selecting White isn't nearly as disastrous as selecting Krezja, which was a real possibility. I can live with White being there. I would tear my hair out if Krezja was picked.

sanga1337

U19 Captain
And LOL at White playing.

And total joke Bollinger isn't playing.

Was right about Katich/Watson (H)
Would much rather have White in ahead of Krezja TBH as at least he can bat. But yeah agree Bollinger should be easily ahead of the two.

pup11

International Coach
Selecting White isn't nearly as disastrous as selecting Krezja, which was a real possibility. I can live with White being there. I would tear my hair out if Krezja was picked.
Yeah that's true, when it came down to picking between White or Krejza, i think picking White was a much better decision, anyways mate how about having your that trademark baggy green pic as your avatar again.:)

sensible

Banned
Have their been any poor umpiring decisions yet?

Who has bowled well/ poorly?

What's the pitch like?
Yes, Hayden was given out when he didn't touch it and Katich was given not out to a good LBW shout.

Spinners have bowled poorly, Khan and Sharma have bowled pretty well.

A little bit of bounce in the pitch, but not much doing so far. Looks like it'll break up as the Test goes on though.

Craig

World Traveller
Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!
Haha that post is soooooooooooo similar to my quote in my sig. Your not really SST? :ph34r:

pup11

International Coach
Have their been any poor umpiring decisions yet?

Who has bowled well/ poorly?

What's the pitch like?
Yeah Haydos got a bit of a rough decision.

Nobody has bowled poorly as such, its just that Katto and Punter have batted brilliantly, Sharma has been the best bowler on display though.

Pitch is dry and dual paced, had a bit of life during the first hour, but as soon as the sun came out the pitch eased out and batting became a lot easier.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The pitch is a really bad one. It is already seeing uneven bounce on day 1. Will start breaking up real bad by day 3. Aussies have had the best batting conditions and made the most of it by digging and doing the hard work when it mattered. They can win by a big margin.