• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Quick Q for any UK readers who have Sky: this morning before work when I had a quick look at the morning highlights Ian Ward warned we might lose live coverage because the sun was going to be blocking the signal or something. Did it actually go down during the afternoon session?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
But I assure you all, I am running around naked chanting Ponting's name right now.
Aren't we all, though?

Couldn't have hoped for a better start to the series than a Ponting hundred really. Given the location and the circumstances, just means so much.

sensible

Banned
So glad that Jaques didn't get picked ahead of Katich. I can just picture it now...Jaques piddles around, edges a couple of boundaries and then gets caught behind the wicket. Kat's gritty dig was just what Punter needed at the other end.

pup11

International Coach
So glad that Jaques didn't get picked ahead of Katich. I can just picture it now...Jaques piddles around, edges a couple of boundaries and then gets caught behind the wicket. Kat's gritty dig was just what Punter needed at the other end.
Yeah proved to be pretty good decision in the end and Katto was superb in his own right.

P.S: You better get back wearing some clothes before you catch a cold!! :cool: