• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Looking at the way this pitch is seaming around atm , i am just wondering whether Punter could have opted to bowl first on this pitch.
if this is what you call seaming around, I would LOVE to see what you call it when a pitch actually does offer that.. :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I really think the Aussie batters are enjoying not having to face any new bowler in this Test Match eg: Mishra or Chawla.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
The Aussies are playing to a plan of building partnerships and keeping wickets intact. Worked so far. Good stuff by Ponting to end his horrendous run in India.

Can Ganguly stick it out against the Aussie pacers and score big? Maybe. Coming to this stage, I wonder why they're not calling on the part-timers, when they should be bowling at this stage till the partnership is broken.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly, why are the Indian bowlers bowling so straight at Katich? He's milking runs through the leg-side so easily.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Gotta say Ganguly announcing his retirement and expecting to play all the games could be the undoing of India. They really are short a bowler I think - look a bit toothless when Ishant and Zaheer can't make breakthroughs.

Well done Kat on the fifty, as well.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly, why are the Indian bowlers bowling so straight at Katich? He's milking runs through the leg-side so easily.
It has to be the way he bats. Katich has gives the impression that you can get him out LBW or even bowled if you ping one in straight at him - but the last few times I've seen him dismissed it is an edge to the keeper or slips.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great stuff from Katich here, a really patient knock. The selectors went out on a massive limb picking him over Jaques, but it's paying off so far, can't say I would've picked Jaques to have done the same, especially against Kumble and Harbhajan. Will probably get out now, mind you.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
All I need now is for Katich to roll his arm over later in this test and my life will be complete, itbt.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta say Ganguly announcing his retirement and expecting to play all the games could be the undoing of India. They really are short a bowler I think - look a bit toothless when Ishant and Zaheer can't make breakthroughs.

Well done Kat on the fifty, as well.
Dravid should've been first in line for the chop anyway. But this is a home test for him so no chance of any changes for this match. Could be a different story next time around.

pup11

International Coach
I guess nobody noticed this, but Ricky has silently eased his past his previous best score in India, so that is a bit of relief for Punter there.

pup11

International Coach
Damn, that inside edge could have so easily gone onto the stumps, Punter is lucky to survive there, but tbh he deserves any luck that comes his way today, as he has batted beautifully today.

pup11

International Coach
Katto goes, feel bad for him, batted so well deserved to score a hundred here, but nonetheless very good supportive knock.