• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

howardj

International Coach
Please tell me if I should stop posting such pics from the on-going series.
I'd probably keep them to a minimum mate - maybe two or three from each day's play if you must. It's not that they contravene any rules as such, but just that they may annoy some people if you post a whole succession of them just for the sake of it.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
I'd probably keep them to a minimum mate - maybe two or three from each day's play if you must. It's not that they contravene any rules as such, but just that they may annoy some people if you post a whole succession of them just for the sake of it.
thanks. Will do that.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I don't mind the photo's Jackpot as the game isn't on, but during the game it would get annoying :)

Who is your fav player JP?

JackPot

U19 12th Man
I don't mind the photo's Jackpot as the game isn't on, but during the game it would get annoying :)

Who is your fav player JP?
No one in particular really, but if i were to name one it would be Tendulkar just for the aesthetics of the shots he plays.

How about you?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm disappointed that Damien Fleming isn't commentating, I really like him.
Yeah Fleming is terrific, I am glad that he's still commentating our Domestic Competition. He is a terrific cricketing mind and knows about a lot of our domestic players having worked with them at the Centre of Excellence.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
I am stuck with NeoCricket channel. Wud be cool if they have some natural english speaking commentators in their team.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No one in particular really, but if i were to name one it would be Tendulkar just for the aesthetics of the shots he plays.

How about you?
Hmm... my favourite player, good question.

All time it's Mark Waugh, Boon is up there too.

Current fav - I like a Tasmanian by the name of George Bailey and Syed Rasel from Bangladesh.

My favourite Aussie in the Test side would have to be Matty Hayden :yes: and for India I just admire VVS Laxman, he's been brilliant against Australia.

Last edited:

howardj

International Coach
Perfect series for me would be to see Sachin, Laxman and Dravid all score big (love watching these three guys bat) but for Australia to win.

And for this thread to just talk about cricket rather than veer off into discussions about racism, sledging etc.

JackPot

U19 12th Man
Hmm... my favourite player, good question.

All time it's Mark Waugh, Boon is up there too.

Current fav - I would have to pass tbh, I like a Tasmanian by the name of George Bailey and Syed Rasel from Bangladesh.

My favourite Aussie in the Test side would have to be Matty Hayden :yes: and for India I just admire VVS Laxman, he's been brilliant against Australia.
awesome...awesome.....

I dont get to watch/follow any of domestic cricket....only international....been a while since there was an interesting series as this one....

JackPot

U19 12th Man
Perfect series for me would be to see Sachin, Laxman and Dravid all score big (love watching these three guys bat) but for Australia to win.

And for this thread to just talk about cricket rather than veer off into discussions about racism, sledging etc.
that alone wud be a great treat for me....:awesome:

JackPot

U19 12th Man

I don't think we need to worry abt it....today is my first day...seems to be real cool around in here...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This would be an ideal series to have Aakash Chopra open. Aussies are struggling a little with bowling depth, and if he can see off the first fifteen-twenty overs, even if not scoring a lot of runs, we'd really be in the game.