• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I only live abt 7 hours away, by road.. I m willing to have a few knocks in the middle there.. If only I can find some bowlers to bowl at me... :p

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd just go 4-man pace attack with Katich at 6, Jacques opening. I'd love to see Watson play, but deep down i think he just isn't the right choice, as much as it pains me to admit it.
I don't think they'll replace Watson with Jaques but I think they might replace him with White. :(

I hope not though. I will then have to cheer for India so he gets in later.

pup11

International Coach
Has Clarke gone the most amount of Tests without topping his debut score in Test history?
I guess he would running it pretty close, but i would love to see him surpass his best of 151 in this test, the Bangalore ground has been pretty lucky for him, batted here twice, once in his debut test and then in an ODI last year both times he toned up, so obviously he loves batting on this ground.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Anyone want to volunteer to bring in big heaters and suck the moisture out of the soil? Or better yet, schedule a couple of games on the pitch about three days before the actual match.
There was a bit in the TOI today regarding the pitch. According to the reporter, one of the captains is in for a shock when he takes a look at the pitch. And considering the Indian team is already training at the Chinnaswamy, and Kumble hasn't required resuscitation yet, one can volunteer a guess which captain is in for the shock :p

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
There was a bit in the TOI today regarding the pitch. According to the reporter, one of the captains is in for a shock when he takes a look at the pitch. And considering the Indian team is already training at the Chinnaswamy, and Kumble hasn't required resuscitation yet, one can volunteer a guess which captain is in for the shock :p
Well, I'm sure the Aussies expect a spinning surface, so I don't think they'd be shocked by it. It'd be Kumble who'd be shocked at Perth.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Has Clarke gone the most amount of Tests without topping his debut score in Test history?
Good question.

I bet he'd be up there, probably even first. Wouldn't be the longest without passing highest score, but highest score on debut I can't think of anyone who would be higher.